‘Leaders have developed an appropriately balanced, engaging curriculum, which is broadened by a wide range of enrichment opportunities, including trips, visitors to the school, clubs and other activities.’
Ofsted November 2017
- Our School Mascot- Our new School Mascot has been named Ted!
- Intra School Bench Ball February- On Friday afternoon, Field Junior staged the Spring intra-house tournament for benchball. Everyone was excited to compete for their houses to win the trophy this term
- Year 6 Sportshall Athletics- Year 6 athletes, boys and girls, took part in the local Sports Partnership athletics tournament at the Girls’ Grammar School this week. Both groups performed well and came second. They will now progress to the next round later in the term.
- Year 3 trips to Wenzel’s- Year 3 classes had a fantastic time at the Wenzel factory in Watford.
- Blitz Night 2018- Year six have had a busy day, living as evacuees in World War II.
- Intra House Hockey Tournament 2018- Hares - the winners of the hockey tournament.