We work to achieve a positive working partnership with parents in our school for the benefit of our children.
Work on ‘Parent Partnership’ over the past three years have helped us to develop initiatives and activities identified by parents and carers.
These include –
- ‘Meet the teacher’ meetings in all year groups in the September half term to help parents understand new practices and routines
- A review of homework policy involving parents throughout the school
- Parent workshop sessions on Core Curriculum teaching at our school
- Infant/Junior SEND workshop sessions on supporting childrens’ learning in the home
- An E Safety workshop session for parents
Recent events –
Year 3 parents’ maths meeting with Mrs Fogden – October 4th 1.45pm – 3pm
Year 6 parents’ drop in session re secondary transfer with Mrs Henley – October 4th – 3.30pm
Coming soon –
Maths workshop for parents – date to be confirmed