Welcome to Year 3
- Remember to – read a little every day, practise your times tables, revise your spellings in your Link Book
- We are planting seeds right now. Have you any seeds to sow? If not try apple pips, carrot tops or a potato that is starting to sprout. Remember to water regularly and keep a diary of what you see each day.
- Amazon have cancelled the subscription of books and audio stories for children and students of all ages as long as schools are closed. All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet using the link –https://stories.audible.com/start-listen.
- Remember the Jo Wicks workout every morning.
- Some calm music and an opportunity to colour or doodle is good for you too.
- Gareth Malone’s Great British Home Chorus -You Tube at 5.30pm
- Times Tables Rock Stars – keep practising.
- Look at the school website and think of some ideas to make the website more appealing – could you write something about a school event for our Enrichment Gallery page?
- We are planning a project based on the National Gallery’s ‘Take One Picture’ scheme. Look at the National Gallery website. Can you find the painting by Paolo Uccello that this year’s event is based on?
- What is the name of the painting?
- Write a description of everything you can see in the painting.
- Horses are very difficult animals to draw. Can you draw a horse – or an animal of your choice – making it as lifelike as you can.? You can sketch, paint or use colour.
The class teachers are:
- Miss Williams
- Miss Banks
- Miss O’Brien and Miss Brooks