- Remember to – read a little every day, practise your times tables, revise your spellings in your Link Book.
- Year 6 always complain they do not do enough art in school – use your time to do something artistic – paint, draw, sew, make something from junk – give your imagination some exercise.
- Phone a friend and try to have a conversation only in French, using all the phrases you have learnt in school.
- Amazon have cancelled the subscription of books and audio stories for children and students of all ages as long as schools are closed. All stories are free to stream using the link –https://stories.audible.com/start-listen.
- Remember the Jo Wicks workout every morning.
- Some calm music and an opportunity to colour or doodle is good for you too.
- Gareth Malone’s Great British Home Chorus -You Tube at 5.30pm
- Times Tables Rock Stars – keep practising.
- Look at the school website and think of some ideas to make the website more appealing – could you write something about a school event for our Enrichment Gallery page?
- We are planning a project based on the National Gallery’s ‘Take One Picture’ scheme. Look at the National Gallery website. Can you find the painting by Paolo Uccello that this year’s event is based on?
- What is the name of the painting?
- Write a description of everything you can see in the painting.
- Mrs Henley’s favourite painting at the gallery is called ‘Whistlejacket’ can you find it in the online gallery?
- Horses are very difficult animals to draw. Can you draw a horse – or an animal of your choice – making it as lifelike as you can.? You can sketch, paint or use colour.
Please check back tomorrow for further information.
The class teachers are:
- Miss Coombs
- Mrs Hunt