We work to achieve a positive working partnership with parents in our school for the benefit of our children.
We encourage parents to share their views on the school by attending parents’ evenings, workshops and meetings in school, via our governors’ parent surveys and by using Ofsted’s Parentview survey online (link on ‘Parents’ page).
Work on ‘Parent Partnership’ over the past four years has helped us to develop initiatives and activities identified by parents and carers. These include –
- ‘Meet the teacher’ meetings in all year groups in the September half term to help parents understand new practices and routines
- A review of homework policy involving parents throughout the school
- Parent workshop sessions on Core Curriculum teaching at our school
- Infant/Junior SEND workshop sessions on supporting childrens’ learning in the home
- An E Safety workshop session for parents.
- Parent workshop meetings on SRE.
Look out for information on our Parent Partnership meetings and consultations.
Autumn 2019 Workshops
Reading – Workshop Years 3 and 4
Coming soon 2019-20
Maths Workshop – next event 16th March