We aim to be a school that:
- A motivated staff who are well supported.
- C hildren who enjoy stimulating educational experiences and have enthusiasm for learning.
- H eadteacher and leadership team providing good channels of communication and managing change.
- I nformed parents who are able to share in their child’s education.
- E xcellent facilities in a building that is well utilised and maintained.
- V ision and goals achieved through a planned development process.
- E stablished community school that builds on community relationships.
- S trong links between the school and the governing body.