- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- Dark blue cardigan, pullover or school sweatshirt
- Blue summer dress (optional in summer term)
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
We encourage all pupils to wear school uniform. School sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, PE t-shirts, fleeces and school bags can be purchased from the school. Order forms can be obtained from the School Office.
Please provide the following in a bag that is clearly labelled:
- Shorts (plain dark colour)
- T-Shirt (team colour t-shirts should be used)
- Swim suit and swim hat in Years 4-6
A change of socks and change of pants can also be useful.
Please remember to label all items of clothing with your child’s name.
Lost Property is kept in the library corridor. Any unclaimed items are displayed then items remaining are sent to a charity shop of at the end of every term.