At lunch time children can have either a school meal that is prepared each day in our school kitchen or bring a packed lunch from home.
School meals are provided in school by Hertfordshire Catering Limited. There is a daily choice of balanced nutritional meals including a hot, vegetarian and packed lunch options.
Children bringing packed lunches can purchase a Friday Fun Lunch if they wish. All lunch payments should be made in advance.
Information on the cost of meals can be obtained from Mrs Conroy in the school office.
Our school lunch menu can be adapted for children who have dietary requirements so please speak to the office staff who can advise on the online reporting system run by Hertfordshire Catering.
Free School Meals
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (providing you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don’t get more than £16,190 a year)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working tax credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
During the period of transition to Universal Credit, there are interim arrangements for accessing Free School Meals.
Information is available from – www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
- School Dinner Menu (293KB)