‘Leaders have developed an appropriately balanced, engaging curriculum, which is broadened by a wide range of enrichment opportunities, including trips, visitors to the school, clubs and other activities.’
Ofsted November 2017
- Celtic Harmony Camp – Year 3 - Year 3 thoroughly enjoyed immersing themselves in the day to day lives of the Celts.
- Aldi Olympics Event - Year three - Aldi Ribbon Cutting
- The Vikings are coming.. - Year 5 took over the annex and enjoyed a full day of activities living the life of a Viking.
- Intra School Hockey February 2020 - Teams were excited to compete for their houses in the hockey tournament to win the trophy this term
- Year 6 Sportshall Athletics - Year 6 athletes….